Learn how to run ads for your podcast on Facebook and Instagram, like a professional digital advertiser. Samantha Hollyfield is an MBA, marketing consultant, and digital advertiser. Having created marketing strategy for small to medium sized corportations and served as a marketing consultant to a podcast network (and many other businesses), you get direct insight and step-by-step actions to run ads on Facebook and Instagram that are served directly to your ideal podcast listener.
This one-hour, mini course will give you to tools and insight you need to confidently run ads that influence your show’s reach and potential downloads.
You’ll also get the Podcast Growth Membership FREE for one year. That’s a $50 discount on the annual growth membership. And guess what, everything else in the Pod Show is IN the Podcast Growth Membership. So when you buy this course, you technically get the entire shop and membership library. Woot!
P.S. If you already have a membership, you can find this product under your course options as part of your subscription.
When you take this one-hour course you will:
- A step-by-step process to setup and run digital ads for your podcast on Facebook and Instagram.
- Have confidence that your ad dollars are going to the right place.
- Get the tools and templates you need to create effective ad materials to run your ad.
- Get REAL, time-tested insights from a digital marketer and MBA that has run ads for big, small, and medium sized businesses – including a podcast network and media group.
- Avoid paying for high-priced FAKE “digital marketers” that won’t get you results. Too many people call themselves “digital marketers” with no real experience.
- Have a tool you can use to equip a small team to run effective digital ads for your podcast.
Samantha grew up in deep south Texas in the Rio Grande Valley. Before attending college and becoming a marketing consultant, she was a professional ballerina. Samantha retired her point shoes and got her Bachelor of Science in International Business and a Master of Business Administration.
Samantha has helped businesses in home health care, out-of-home media, print advertising, commercial and residential cleaning, commercial and residential roofing, executive coaching, online education, international ministry, self-publishing, solar solutions, podcaster and more bring their marketing goals to fruition.
Her experience in target audience development, market research, copywriting, social media management, web development, graphic design, digital adverting, email marketing, along with B2B and B2C marketing strategies, give her the bird’s eye perspective needed to craft the right messaging for the right audience across marketing channels.
Samantha is a proud Latino business owner here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her abuelos heart for teaching extends into her marketing work as she equips thought leaders, authors, and social-good entrepreneurs to strategically launch a podcast from a place of competence and confidence.